Summary of our last maintenance in short:
- After a storage failure multiple nodes got broke simultaneously and had to be recovered
- Game services was switched to failover systems so players could still play the game
- Player statistics had been tracked during whole maintenance and are fully in sync
- Core components had been renewed for even better perfomance of the BF2Hub Network
- System and security patches were applied. All BF2Hub Services are up and running properly!
To enjoy all benefits, update to the newest version of the BF2Hub Client (1.8):
- Completely close Battlefield 2
- Download and install (execute) the BF2Hub Client (1.8)
- Open your BF2Hub Client by clicking the small tray icon in the taskbar ()
- Check if all fields on top are green; otherwise click on the specific field(s) to fix eventual issues
- Click on "Play Battlefield 2" to start your game ()
If you're experiencing any issues just contact our support.